The uniqueness of processed chicken is typical of East Java in Indonesia lies in a thick coconut milk.It was delicious with a hint of savory spicy roasted chili plus a fragrant aroma. Stayenjoyed with white rice!
1 whole chicken
1 coconut, peeled, grated, take 250 ml thick coconut milk and coconut milk 500 ml dilute
10 grains of red onion
10 cloves garlic
3 (5 cm) knuckles turmeric
2 (4 cm) knuckles ginger
1 (2 cm) knuckles kencur
2 curly red chili, stew
2 tsp salt
1 tablespoon pepper grains, crushed coarse
1 tbsp coriander, roughly mashed
1 tsp cumin
100 g cayenne pepper
1 thumb (3 cm) ginger, sliced
3 stalks lemongrass, crushed
3 kaffir lime leaves
2 bay leaves
* Cut the chicken breasts from the front to the bottom, then lay the chicken until wide open.
* Sprinkle salt and grilled over coals hinggasetengah mature.
* Saute until fragrant rough.
* Enter the spices, stirring until fragrant and cooked.
* Add the thin coconut milk into a stir. Bring to a boil.
* Enter the grilled chicken to the skillet, add lemon grass, bay leaf, and lime leaves.
* Continue to cook over low heat until boiling.
* Add the thick coconut milk. Continue cooking over low heat until the saucebecomes very thick (in the Java language is called: mblondho).
* We recommend these dishes are stored overnight, and reheated the next day to be eaten with savory rice (nasi uduk) and vegetable ointment.